Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Music is her food

My iPod has been working for a week and a half now - and it is my new best friend. I've been rediscovering all of my music that used to sit around lonely and unloved -- and now listening to it again is like catching up with an old friend. Maybe I can't travel - but I can really escape in music. Am I melodramatic? Hah.

Anyways...here's a few of my old friends:
  • Dumb (but fun!) pop music - EnVogue, Destiny's Child, and others too embarrassing to share...
  • My piano playing friends - Stevie and Billy (Wonder and Joel, that is)
  • Beethoven's 7th Symphony
  • Sarah McLachlan
  • Musicals - Godspell Prologue, Lion King soundtrack
  • Caedmon's Call Guild CDs....especially the sound check from Guild 3 and their cover of "In God's Country"

And some new friends too!:

  • Over the Rhine
  • Robbie Seay Band
  • The Normals - "Grace"

Don't bother me when my headphones are on.

No comments: