Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Nothing to Say

I don't have much to say - but I wanted to be a current blogger...so....

This week's highlights:
  • Leading worship for junior high students at camp - playing with my brother is fun!
  • Looking forward to a weekend away
  • Reading "Walking on Water" - Madeline L'Engle
  • Hanging out w/ Melissa in the evenings
  • I cleaned my office a bit yesterday
  • 2 mix CDs from Josh - my music collection just got LOTS cooler - I love the hidden track on the new Coldplay CD - "Til Kingdom Come" - and I need to listen to more Patty Griffin and Damien Rice

Lowlights:

  • My church computer randomly dying this morning
  • Trying to jump up and down w/ the junior highers - not my thing
  • Heat+humidity=nappy hair

Boring post - but noone reads this yet, so no worries!

No comments: