Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Google....genius.

Oh.my.goodness.
I am really amused at myself right now!

Earlier this week I wanted lyrics and songs from an old UBC Band song (a.k.a. the David Crowder Band) - "Break My Heart".
I looked - rather hard I thought. Couldn't find a thing. Found lots of lyrics for Toni Braxton's "Unbreak my Heart" though.

Anyways,
Here's an email dialogue from this week:


On Aug 15, 2005, at 1:18 PM, Bethany wrote:
> Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
> Bethany on Mon 08/15/2005 14:18
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -
>
> comments: I'm looking for lyrics and/or chords to an old UBC song
> "Break My Heart." Any info you could provide would be MOST
> appreciated. Thanks!
>

And then today I get this:

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Parker
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:55 PM
To: Bethany
Subject: Re: Song Information
bethany
did you try a google search?
jack

And I was like - DUDE - Jack Parker emailed me!!! (He's in the band - he cowrote "You Alone")
And then I thought - of course I looked at google.
I started to reply, but then thought I'd do one more search just in case.
I pulled up google and didn't even have to type in the search items - they were still in my history.
What do you think I found? (On the FIRST page of results!!)
Yep - lyrics AND chords. Doh.

So I sent Mr. Parker a thankful (and probably stupid) email.

Just call me Captain Obvious - and call me weirdly star-struck.

No comments: