Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Randomness

  • The reading from Daily Hours included Mary's Magnificat (her song from Luke's gospel) this morning - apparently on March 25th, the church celebrates the angel appearing to her - 9 months before we celebrate Christmas. Kinda neat methinks...
  • I had an oil leak in my car from Friday afternoon until this morning. If anyone wanted to stalk me, they could trace a path from my driveway to church. Of course, if anyone were stalking me, those aren't exactly secret locations. (Don't worry, I got it fixed.)
  • I wish Rich Mullins were still around writing music.
  • I have very encouraging...and patient friends - for which I am extremely grateful. I also have a random encourager here in the office who left this note for me on the dry-erase board outside my office:

2 comments:

Kara said...

i'm glad your car is fixed :) And I'm glad you saved the dry erase board for posterity :)

Kara said...

i'm glad your car is fixed :) And I'm glad you saved the dry erase board for posterity :)