Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Travelogue Entry #1

I don't know how often I'll be able to update, but here are some highlights from the first few hours of vacation:
  • Our flight was just long enough for an in-flight movie - Last Holiday. Not bad...made for a quick flight.
  • I saw Jose from the Real World Key West at our rental car place.
  • Mom is now a believer in the wonder that is - the Marriott bed. Yesssss. This place is pretty amazing.
  • I was looking for the stairs, asked one of the hotel workers if they were through a certain door. He said, "No baby..." in this island accent...and then told me they were around the corner.
  • Just asked Mom what she was doing. Her response? "Not much. I like it." Indeed!

1 comment:

Kara said...

hum, how's this baby? We know your adversion to baby as a pet name between couples... what about complete strangers :)

I love island accents =D