- Mom and I kept to the shade for our reading/beach time today
- I branched out and tried the spray-on sunblock. I am NOT a fan. It leaves your skin sticky. No good.
- In the pool, this Australian couple asked if Mom and I were twins. Heh. Mom was worried I was secretly offended...but nah.
- I'm getting pulled into the Harry Potter books I believe
- Had a really good dinner at the Fish House (check out their website - little goldish follow your mouse). Mom and I split a combo, and I had lobster for the first time ever. It was really good - all the seafood around here is good (go figure).
- We came back to our place for dessert overlooking the sunset. We took another walk around the water. A-mazing.
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Travelogue Entry #3
Another relaxing day in paradise! (I overheard a guy say that - and I think it works.)