This might say something about me - might not. I'm opening myself up for psychoanalysis!
Things on my Bulletin Board:
- Worship Schedules
- Staff phone directory
- Black and White old New York City calendar (I always get one of these from World Market - it lets me travel by turning my head. This month's is Grand Central Station - with the light pouring in. LOVE IT!)
- A flower made from popped balloons (from 40 Days of Purpose)
- Pictures from 3 weddings - Melissa, cousin Sarah, and Orange & Blue
- Estefani - my Compassion kid
- A card that says: "Pray for...Young Adult Ministry at West Side & Young Adults in the Community" from vision night #1 back in the day!
- A sticker that says, "I voted" (I had to beg for that...)
- A picture of Melissa and I in the infamous yellow office
- A picture from lunch at Granny's
- A birthday note from Phil (2003)
- A cross ornament from Spear
- The Beattitudes art from the first Gathering (which still looks awesome, Kara)
- A cartoon about lipstick that was given to me by a woman who was trying to win me over to her lipstick side (I still don't wear it)
- A small piece of paper where Melissa wrote her married name about 6 months before her wedding. I used to look at it to get used to it. I think it helped.
- An Illini basetball poster from the 2003-2004 season
- A cross-stitched piece from MaryAnn
- Phone numbers for people that I never called (mostly high school acquantances
- A dried red rose
Things on my Computer monitor:
- A pink piece of paper with Psalm 86:11-13 on it - Diane B. put it on there for the women's conference
- An index card that says: "Clarity of Mission flows from purity of worship" - I still don't know who said that...
- 2 fortune cookie fortunes (I LOVE fortune cookie fortunes): "You'll never know what you can do until you try" and "Your love life will be happy and harmonious."
So what do you think this says about me??