Monday, January 16, 2006

SLACKER

Okay - This post is going to have whiny elements - so tune out if you don't want to hear any of that.

I want to be done with school. I've felt this at various other assorted times in my life - but I never meant it as much as I do right now. No more. Isn't it May already?
I don't have a good attitude about it. If I could express my most profound thoughts about school right now, it would be this: "Ughaughiwalgggnuwalgugh..."

And I really do want to make the most of my remaining time. I have a tendency to do "just enough" and have a "whatever it takes to get it done" rather than maximizing it. Finishing strong is what I'd like - but my heart is NOT in this right now...

So this post is just a snapshot of my temporary frustration - and hopefully someday (in the not-so-far future) I can look back and say, "Man, I'm glad I'm done with school."

And now - off to work on getting closer to May....

1 comment:

Kara said...

I hope that you got good stuff done tonight (Slacker)

ily